PLEASE NOTE: The pictures shown here depict the model home and may differ slightly in styling.
Brand-new luxury design villa for 4 people with private saltwater pool
Santiago de la Ribera, Murcia, Spain
A luxury and exclusive design villa built in a modern architectural style. Only 900 m from the beach (!!) in Santiago de la Ribera, province of Murcia.
Our vacation villa has been carefully designed with lots of light and space to offer you the perfect individual modern living spaces. Sliding glass doors provide direct access to a large terrace with private heated saltwater pool, enclosed garden, garage and parking. There is also a large sun terrace (solarium) with outdoor shower and outdoor kitchen so you can enjoy the sun all day.
The house is located near the famous beaches of Lo Pagan and Santiago de la Ribera. San Javier (Murcia) airport is around a 17-minute drive away. The "Dos Mares" shopping center is also around an 11-minute drive away (4.6 km) while supermarkets, restaurants, shops and a cinema are all within walking distance of the villa.
Enjoy the promenades of Santiago de la Ribera and Lo Pagan both during the day and in the evening, with their countless restaurants and some great small tapas bars, or take in the popular marina. This area has a spa and also offers a variety of sporting activities, including seasonal water sports. There is also the fantastic Pinatar Football Arena Center (2 km): Belgian teams come here to train. And don't forget, some excellent golf courses are very close by!
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Cosy and bright living space
- 2 modern and comfortable bathrooms with wash basin, shower, toilet & underfloor heating
- 2 bedrooms with double beds, one on the ground floor, all eqipped with built-in wardrobes, rolling shutters & air conditioning
- Outdoor pool (saltwater) with kids' pool
- Garage with 2 new electric (!) bikes to rent
- Enclosed plot with automatic gate
- Garage for 1 car and 2 electric bikes to rent
- Ground floor, first floor and spacious roof terrace with solar-powered hot-water outdoor shower and outdoor kitchen
- Childrens’ cot
- 2 bathrooms with washbasin, shower and toilet, underfloor heating
- Built-in modern kitchen with all the mod cons
- Large living room with a rolling shutter inside and an automatic awning for the terrace outside
- Terrace with heated private pool
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Sun loungers
- Table with 6 chairs
- 1 spacious and bright bedroom with large terrace
- Very spacious roof terrace on the second floor with pergola, lounge, sun loungers, outdoor kitchen and solar shower
- Air conditioning / heating throughout, bathrooms have underfloor heating
Kitchen with all the necessary amenities:
- Microwave oven
- Induction stove
- All of the necessary utensils, including: grill, juicer, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, blender, toaster etc.
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Bar with 2 stools
- Separate highchair
- Hair dryer in every bathroom
- Underfloor heating
- Smart TV with Dutch channels
- Music system (CD-USB-Bluetooth)
- Wii console
- Washing machine
- Water and electricity (100 Kwh)
- Dutch TV channels
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Mandatory final cleaning € 125 per stay
- Mandatory linen (Bed linen and towels, beach and kitchen towels) € 15 pp / pw
- Deposit € 750 per stay
- Electric bicycles € 25 p / d or € 125 p / w
- Kids Bicycle seat (max 22 kg) € 2,50 p/d
- Cot + high chair € 30 p / w
- Mentioned rental rates include energy costs limited to, 100Kwh per week. The extra Kwh is deducted from the deposit at € 0.30 per Kwh.
There are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
José & Herman
Welcome to our beautiful, ultra-deluxe design villa of which we are immensely proud, just 900 meters from the beach.
It has been our great pleasure to build this villa, which is furnished and equipped with every comfort and luxury for both ourselves, and, of course, for you to enjoy a wonderful, carefree vacation. "Nuestra casa, su casa!"
Enjoy luxury, the sun, sea, beach, tranquility and surroundings. We would love to hear about your experiences, for which we thank you in advance.
José & Herman